Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sausage Balls



Football is here! That means it's time to break out my favorite series of fall snacks, so I can share them with a house full of people crowded around my TV. This is my all time favorite game day snack: sausage balls. Simple, cheap, and easy.


Ingredients
  • 1 pound ground pork sausage
  • 2 cups biscuit baking mix
  • 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded

           

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees               
  2. In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese. Form into walnut size balls and place on baking sheets.
  3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and sausage is cooked through.

Enjoy!               

2 comments:

  1. You know I can eat about 100 of these all by myself. Love love love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make you some this weekend. They are SO addicting!

    ReplyDelete